Image via WikipediaAfter a week of waiting, I am finally hitting The Body Shop Sale tomorrow. I waited because first of all the store is a little far from my place so I can only go on the weekend. Besides other than their cheek tint, tea tree face wash and face buffer I have not used anything else and wanted some advice on what to get.
A big round of applause to Rati (read her blog here) and Divija (read her blog here) who helped me out with loads of reviews and advice.
So here is my tentative purchase list for tomorrow.
1. Foundation Brush
2. Body Exfoliation Gloves
3. Face Buffer (I really liked this thing. Read review here) - This purchase will happen only if there is a good discount since am getting a back up
4. Eye Shimmers in Violet and/or Indigo. I actually want Emerald - but the Indian website does not feature it so I dunno if they have this.
5. Metalic Eye definer in Emerald and Amythest - I have a weakness for eyeliners. Most women hoard shoes. I hoard eyeliners.
Also Rans, but got left out:
1. All in one Face Base: too expensive. Will depend on discount and actual matching of shade tomorrow.
2. Loose face powder: Loved Rati's review. Almost added it to my list. But then realised that it would give me a matt look. For some reason I like dewy looks, maybe because I have combination skin and get shine in all the wrong places, and flakes everywhere else.
3. Cheek and eye palette: Lovely brown shades, but too expensive at 1500/- . will purchase if final price is around 800 - 1000/-
4. Blush in Raspberry: Have too many blushes now. Besides am saving up to buy colorbar.
Any recommendations? Have I missed out something?