- Instant luminosity from a pump. This sheer, oil-free*, lightweight skin-brightening lotion. Instantly enhances your skin instead of covering it up
- Contains light-reflecting minerals like rose quartz, mother-of-pearl, topaz and copper
- Brings out your skin's natural radiance
- Wear it over bare skin for instant luminosity, or with foundation for luminosity with more coverage
- Vitamins A, C & E and SPF 15 help improve and protect skin
- *No animal, vegetable or mineral oil.
To Use: Shake well. Wear alone or with foundation
Warning: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Do not use on infants. Best before 36 months from mfd.
Price: Rs. 675 for 45 ml
Colors available (in India): Pink Light, Peach Light & Walnut Light. All 3 have different shimmer intensities, with Pink Light being the least, and Walnut is the darkest with the most shimmer. I am reviewing Pink Light (02)
1. Multipurpose: It can be worn under foundation as a base, on its own as foundation in its own right or if preferred you could just apply it to your cheeks, below your eyes or anywhere else you just wanted to highlight.
2. It gives a very luminous dewy look that lasts the entire day. I just mix a pump of this with my Ponds TM and apply it to the entire face. This way it gives my entire face a soft glow and also counteracts the yellowness of the TM - I have skin that has both pink and yellow tones to it.
3. The shimmer is very fine. In fact it is not shimmer at all. It is those light reflecting particles that make your skin glow and look fresh
4. The bottle has a pump dispenser – that makes it very easy to apply. Just a single pump is enough for me
5. Good quantity. At a pump a day I think it will last me at least 3 years. And it stands on its head so you get every last drop.
6. Has SPF – 15.
1. Too much lotion or improper blending can make your face look oily or sparkly
2. If you are matt look person (like Priyanka Chopra) you will hate this.
Will I purchase again: Yes. In fact I loved it so much I am also giving you a chance to win this great product. To enter go here.
1. If you plan to use this as a highlighter - Dot on the cheekbone, chin, on the browbone and blend. On your cheeks, blend over cheekbones and only half of the apple of your cheek. Apply a creamy concealer under eyes only if the dark circles under your eyes are extremely dark. Other than that, blend a small drop under each eye and in the corners to diffuse the light and make eyes appear awake. Apply blush as usual. Do your eye & lip make up. That’s it your makeup is done
2. I suggest you play around with this & see to find your comfortable look. For some people – a full face application may be just too much, whereas others may be able to dilute this in their foundation and be able to use it all over without looking like a disco ball. It really varies from person to person depending upon your skin.
3. You can also use this on the collar bones or on the arms & legs mixed with a moisturizer to give a subtle glow.
Update: See the “Talk to Addicted to Blush” icon on your right? The Top most one. That’s right. You can now chat with me, when I am online, the indicator will be green.
You don’t need to sign into your Gtalk Id to talk. Just click on “Chat with Tanveer” and a window will open up. It is completely safe and anonymous. Neither your name nor your email id is disclosed during this process. A safe way for you to get all your doubts cleared instantly.
What is your favourite highlighter?