- Micro-exfoliates aged skin and reveals new skin
- Cleanses thoroughly without leaving skin dry or flaky
- Reduces dullness and enhances overall skin radiance
How to enjoy thoroughly cleansed, bright and velvety smooth skin:
Price: Rs. 225 /- for a tube of 100 gms
1. Very, very moisturising. If you read the ingredient list, you will notice that Glycerin is the first ingredient. Ingredients are always listed in their order of quantity and to be honest, this is the first face wash I have used that has glycerin as it's highest and main component. Most of you will know that Glycerin is a wonderful product for the skin, it hydrates and moisturises without creating oiliness.
2. Softens skin without leaving behind any oiliness or a film on the skin.
3. You need very little of this for the entire face and neck. It is a foam that turns into cream upon contact with water.
4. It did make my skin appear more radiant and brighter. Not sure how it did that though.
1. The exfoliating beads are far too small and tiny, IMO, to do any exfoliation.
2. The price is very high for a face wash.
Will I re-purchase: No.
This is very expensive for a face wash, considering all it does is moisturise well. The exfoliation is too mild to be effective.
What is your favourite face wash at the moment?