It Claims:Steal the secret to those twinkling eyes with a gel based liner infused with micro-fine glitter particles. This rich sparkle liner lets you line, layer or blend without smudging or spreading.
Available in 8 colors as a part of the Fantasy Collection
Price: Rs. 275/- for 3.5 ml
Reviewing Midnight Moon & Astral Green. I applied these only on the upper lash line.
What I liked:
1. Both colors are awesome. Midnight Moon is a beautiful shimmery bluish black shade & Astral Green is a dark jewel green shimmery shade. They both have a rich metallic finish, silver shimmer & look very beautiful and striking when applied.
2. The liner is gel based, so it takes a few seconds to dry, this gives one enough time to blend the liner and correct any mistakes or unevenness.
Astral Green on top, Midnight Moon below
3. It lasts for 3 hours, post that it starts to flake.
4. The brush is very thin giving one the control to make either a very thin line or a thicker one if desired.
5. While they are both shimmery, these liners can be easily worn to office without looking OTT.
What could be better:
1. It is not rub / smudge proof. The moment I rub my eyes both the liners started to flake. I do have oily lids so that may have contributed further to the flaking & wear. (Ideally one should not touch the eyes once you make makeup on, but who am I kidding. I cannot go through 8 hours of office without touching my lids once)
2. Midnight Moon tends to go on a bit sheer - necessitating layering to get a deeper color.
Recommended: Yes, Astral Green is very, very beautiful, I'd recommend this shade for sure to all gals who loved colored eyeliners. I'm planning to check out the purple one next.
Product sent by Company / PR for consideration, this is an honest recount of my experience.