What it claims: Do you want to explore a sensational scent and fruity shine?
Experience the scent and taste of paradise! Enjoy NIVEA Lip Care Fruity Shine Dragon fruit leaving a touch of pinkish color on beautiful and gentle lips. This new formula combines rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter to keep your lips as soft and fresh as they can be!
- Delights young delicate lips with fruity scent and smoothing, long lasting care
- Naturally enhances your lips with shimmering pigments and a soft glossy color
- Contains SPF 10, protection against UVA and UVB rays
Price: Rs. 129/- for 4.5 gm twist up tube
Expiration: 12 months after opening
Available: at most chemists, super markets & beauty stores
1. Like the other Nivea tinted lip balms – this too is tinted – a pretty pink. The balm itself appears a bright pink – almost too bright – but the color is a very light natural looking baby pink. Very pretty and natural.
2. The shimmer – this balm is loaded with shimmer – but it is of the good kind. It is very fine, does not feel gritty (actually I can’t feel it at all on the lips), and gives a fab shine without looking patchy or cheap or glittery and does not wander outside of the lips to all over the face making it totally wearable to office too!
3. The lip balm wears off after some time, to leave behind a pale pinkish tint on the lips.& the shimmer too wears off to leave a natural tint.
4. Moisturising power is a little better compared to other lipbalms in this range. It is good, but not greatly so.
5. SPF 10
1. I don’t know what Dragon Fruit smells like – but this smells too fruity. Too fruity that it can irritatingly so. Does not have the subtle sweetness of Strawberry.
Quick comparison with other Nivea Tinted Lipbalms
Well, this one is pink and shiny, strawberry is light matt red, and cherry is a deep matt pink – more like fuchsia. Cherry has the deepest tint of the lot, and strawberry smells the best. For more detailed reviews read here and here
Will I repurchase: Despite the cloyingly annoying fragrance? Yea.
I love lip tints and since I don’t have access to the benetints of the world – I use these and am pretty happy with them. I love the fresh summery pink color of this lip balm.